کتاب آزمونهای سنجش آمادگی جسمانی در علوم ورزشی
بعد از خرید، کتاب الکترونیک را از بخش دانلودها در حساب کاربری خود دریافت کنید.
کتاب الکترونیک به زبان انگلیسی به صورت فایل اورجینال پیدیاف ارائه میشود.
- بهترین کیفیت فایل اصلی کتاب
- سازگار با همه وسایل الکترونیک
- دریافت و دانلود سریع فایل کتاب
- پاسخگویی فوری به صورت آنلاین
- خرید ایمن از طریق درگاه بانکی
در صورتی که کتاب الکترونیک مدنظر شما در فروشگاه موجود نباشد، با ثبت سفارش، آن را برای شما تهیه خواهیم کرد.
پس از خرید این کتاب، ده درصـد از مبلغ پرداختی به عنوان هديـه خریـد به کیف پول شما افزوده میشود، که میتوانید برای خریدهای آتی خود استفاده نمایید.
ویژگی های محصول
NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments offers strength and conditioning professionals a one-stop resource for the best research-supported fitness and performance measures available. Created by top experts in the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), this comprehensive text offers extensive information on which factors matter and how to evaluate them as accurately and easily as possible. Editor Todd Miller and an authoritative team of contributors have compiled an exceptional reference and valuable tool for practicing professionals and an indispensable educational resource for students.
NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments presents the latest research from respected scientists and practitioners in exercise testing and assessment. The text begins with an introduction to testing, data analysis, and formulating conclusions. It then features a by-chapter presentation of tests and assessments for body composition, heart rate and blood pressure, metabolic rate, aerobic power, lactate threshold, muscular strength, muscular endurance, power, speed and agility, mobility, and balance and stability. Using descriptions of multiple test options for each key fitness component, readers will learn to choose from a range of alternatives to meet the needs of their athletes, reach training objectives, choose from available equipment, and work within budgets.
Each chapter provides a summary detailing the key testing and assessment information for each fitness component, the equipment needed for performing the tests, step-by-step instructions, normative data for the tests, and multiple test options per conditioning component. Insights into the applications of testing for certain fitness components are also presented:
• The value of body composition assessments in determining health and fitness levels for competitive athletes as well as individuals across the life span • How an understanding of 24-hour energy expenditure can be useful in structuring a complete diet and exercise plan for weight loss, gain, or maintenance • How to select a maximal or submaximal aerobic power test that is specific to the demands of a client’s or athlete’s sport • Discussion of the mechanical and physiological factors shown to influence the expression of muscular strength • An examination of the relevant factors influencing power production and explosive movement capacity • Differences between mobility and flexibility and a discussion of the acute versus chronic effects of static stretching • Theories and concepts of balance and stability, their effects on performance, and categories of testing for balance and stability
NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments also includes NSCA-approved testing protocols, extensive references to current research, and applications for the testing of conditioning components. Information is presented in an accessible manner to help explain the findings of both researchers and practitioners so that readers can select the most effective and efficient approach for athlete and client assessments.
Properly conducted tests and skillful assessment of data enable fitness professionals to develop individualized training programs based on their clients’ or athletes’ physiological and functional capacities. Credible,, current, and complete, NSCA's Guide to Tests and Assessments provides a clear understanding of the test selection process, how to implement appropriate data collection, and how to analyze data to make appropriate training decisions that will help athletes and clients achieve their performance goals.
NSCA’s Guide to Tests and Assessments is part of the Science of Strength and Conditioning series. Developed with the expertise of the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), this series of texts provides the guidelines for converting scientific research into practical application. The series covers topics such as tests and assessments, program design, and nutrition.